Are you willing to share your thoughts or stories with other introverts on defineintrovert.com?
We welcome your submissions on nearly any topic with one stipulation:
it has to reflect the reality of the introvert.
Personal stories are encouraged.
Perhaps you’ve an inspirational experience to share.
We’ll also expect you to be available to respond to comments on your post.
Our editors expect that you will have some expertise in the subject matter about which you write.
- We will not accept written submissions that are promotional in nature. If you wish, you may mention your business in your author’s bio if we choose to publish your work.
- We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to Defineintrovert. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Please keep the length of your submissions to 800-1500 words.
- If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to that source. Ideally you’d link to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets.
This way, readers can follow your line of thinking and investigate further if they want to know more.
- Photos are welcome as long as they relate to the featured writing.
- We want to include your images where possible, but reserve the right to choose what we use for final publication, for aesthetic reasons and / or copyright issues.
- If your pitch has been accepted, DefineIntrovert Editors will be in touch with you via email to provide requirement details, and then once a draft is submitted, to request any changes/edits, additional photos, and to discuss any other details related to your submitted content.